If you are lucky and get a free room at the accommodation “Elmamountview Guest Inn”, you can look forward to a few things:
- A nice and clean room with a great view.
- The very friendly host “Buddi”, who explains the way to the Ella Rock and even records in detail so that you do not need a guide to find the way to the summit. He also takes you from the station and is generally a nice contemporary.
- At 15h is “Tea Time”. Then Buddis mother served tea and biscuits for a while. Every day!
- Free Wi-Fi
- At 15: 00h is “Tea Time” with pastries
- Laundry service
- 10 minute walk to the train station (over the tracks)
Equipment of the rooms
- Ceiling fan
- Tile flooring
- Private bathroom with cold and hot water shower
- Private balcony with a fantastic view of the Ella Rock
- Very good breakfast
- Typical specialties from Sri Lanka
- More information and direct booking possibility